Friday 25 September 2009

Happy Ied Mubarak Everyone!

it's been 2 weeks from my last post. just forgot that i have this blog since i made my own twitter account. Busy-ing my day with that stupid website, annoyed but Pleasure :) Anyway, how's your holiday guys? is it fun? Almost school day again. I have to do my home-works. i don't know why my teachers gave me those stuff that made insanity among this holiday. For me, this holiday is sing along week. Then sad week.
  1. RIP Eyang Tedjo. You such a good guy.. such a pleasure to know you. Goodbye..
  2. My Uncle was hospitalized because of he attacked by stroke. And now everything get worse. you'll be fine. I know :)
stop crying scils!

so this Iedul Fitr & Ramadhan is so different with last last year. I haven't had my sahur with whole family. Even there's my mom and dad in my house, i just did my sahur with my Maid. Thankyou mba Ami! And my first time, in 2nd day of Iedul Fitr I was working. Singing! hahaha.


soo yeah, day after day. Back to normal. Tomorrow is first Saturday Night after Ramadhan. hmm, I'm gonna spend it with my Acikers! hehe.. they're my mood chargers.........

soo see yaa... ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment