Wednesday 9 December 2009

Earlier new year resolution...

Well, listening to a radio that play my kind of music. Listening to it and it such a guilty pleasure because I can hear his voice so clearly. I believe there so much more that I can do. But I feel too sleepy to do that.. So, I just hoped that every single thing that I've done is the best that I can do... Beside that sometimes, I know that I can do so much better. But just don't want to do better than now....


Since I had a lot of trouble of life, and You just came and make it colourful. I just made a list of what I think I'm gonna do in 2010.


January 2010 :
More Serious on School. But I don't mean that I can't go out on the weekend :)

February 2010 :
Indonesian Idol, here I come! I just wanna prove that I can sing..

March 2010 :
UN. I'm not affraid of you.

April 2010 :
Bismillah, simak UI is on it's way, and whatever it takes.. UI I want you to be mine, please let me in..

May 2010 :
Gonna have extra lesson for public speaking. I think it'll be very good for my Communication talent.

June 2010 :
GET OUT FROM THIS F-ING STUFF CALLED SCHOOL!!

July 2010 :
I WANT A REALLY GOOD VACATION!!

After that.... I just want to be a better person, have a nicer life, get a lot of new friends and find the One that I've been looking for..


Life's good, isn't it? Just face it..... Ohhh I don't want to end this years, too many good stories. Me love you 2009♥

No comments:

Post a Comment