Friday 26 March 2010

Chapter I, The End.

Where I have to start with? Well, no one told you that sometimes Lovers are becoming a Jerk. Or when you don't know what to do, you just keep it silence. I won't let it too long. And yes, maybe I was wrong. Thank God, you've saved me from the start.
Wish you a good good life. After all, you're not mine. This won't be Truly Ours. Just in case I Miss You, I won't erase anything here. You are my past, and let me learn from you. Please, never ever do something like you've done for me. That was Surprisingly-Amazingly-Unbelievably not you. I know you're not that type of Guy.

Thank you, for the Love, the Sweetest thought and Make me stronger than ever.

Remember, "Karma Does Exist". Be careful of what you've done.

Chapter I, The End.



No comments:

Post a Comment