Wednesday 5 January 2011

Nothing's change.

Earlier this year. I was trying to sleep in a hotel room, while my 3 best friends are already sleeping. I just got back from an absurd-morning with my other friend and realize how lovely to have a lot of friends. Bisa bagi-bagi cerita dan bikin hal yang simpel jadi berkesan. Misalnya pagi itu, di tanggal 1 Januari 2011, yang gue lakukan adalah ngeliat Matahari terbit, walaupun nggak keliatan sih.. but that was a random thing, but really lovely. Sebenernya sih ngarep ngeliatnya sama.... *samasiapeee?!*

Tapi, gue punya suatu pemikiran ya, your year will running just like the way you spend your new year eve. Berawal dari tahun 2010, I feel soo FUCKED UP on the NYE. and unfortunately my 2010 had been soo FUCKED UP! so ya basically I believe on my thoughts. My 2011 NYE was amazingly lovely and full of laughs. Yaaaaa.. I'm not trying to make a high expectation for 2011, but please, surprise me? :))

2011, bisa apa ya kira-kira? Banyak banget sih rencana-rencana yang udah dibikin. Just trying and hoping for the best lah yaaaa!! :D

well...... you know me soo well (SM*SH doooong!) shud go to bed and being too productive in the morning!

Love love, love! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment